Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

.
Hey Everyone!  Welcome to my new blog based on Dividends from Investment Securities.  I am extremely passionate about preparing for the future, lowering your retirement age and finding a great means to do so.  There are many options to perform this goal, but I have been extremely eager and anxious to talk and learn more about dividend investing.

On this blog I will talk to you about the pros, the cons, facts, assumptions, estimates, companies etc., (the list goes on!) on dividend investing.  I want to take the time to state this:  This blog IS NOT a means to provide advice or action for you to take.  I am simply providing information and knowledge that I have on the matter and am not providing professional advice.  Please consult your advisor or broker if need be.

Sorry, had to get that out of the way to cover myself!  I cannot wait to get started on the miraculous investment vehicle that I like to call: Dividend Investing.  I will consider myself the Young Dividend Guy, as I am 22 years old and am extremely enthused to embark on my own journey using this vehicle.  I have done much research for the past few years on the matter and am ready to share my insight with you.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you learn a great deal.  Enjoy : )

-Lanny Berlingieri

No comments:

Post a Comment